August Update

It was looking promising for a while but the rear incision site has become inflamed again. Our team of specialists at the University of Florida have decided that if it doesn't improve by Thursday the 9th of August we will go in on Friday the 10th for another debriding surgery. It's just about the last thing we want to do at this point. The idea of seeing him cry when he goes back for surgery, or holding him while he gets sick from the anesthesia -- it's hard to accept. We'll keep everyone posted.

Liam's Amazon Wishlist
Send Liam some cheer from his Amazon Wishlist, specifically curated for his unique needs.